Step 1: Submit an Online Application
Non-residents, please click here first to review the requirements for open enrollment, prior to starting your application.
You must use a laptop or desktop to complete this application. Do not attempt to use a cell phone or tablet.
Step 2: Required Documents
Although the online process allows for the upload of certain documents, you can also bring your documents to the District Office for verification.
Documents Required for New Students
- Proof of Residency - accepted documents are listed below.
- Signed Lease Agreement - dated within the last year, in the name of the parent/guardian.
- Residential Property Tax Bill - dated within the last year.
- Utility/cable/landline phone bill - dated within the last 60 days, in the name of the parent/guardian.
- Child(ren)'s original birth certificate
- Immunization Record (only required if you recently moved to WI)
South Milwaukee Schools are open to all residents of South Milwaukee, as well as students who are approved through alternate enrollment options. To begin the enrollment process, please follow the steps below and choose the correct link for your family situation. If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please call the District Registrar at 414-766-5000 or email email@example.com. For elementary enrollment, you can reference this boundary map to determine which school is your home school.