8:30 am Outside Bell for Start of School Day
3:35 pm End of Day Bell
Registration for 4K and 5K will be held Monday, March 27th.
Please note: This 5K registration is only for students who were not 4K students at E. W. Luther in 2016-2017.
We’d like to take a moment to remind everyone about parking and driveway procedures. Our goal is to promote safety during all pick-up and drop-off times.
Hawthorne Avenue is usually very busy. Please consider using Memorial Drive or Pine Street; these areas tend to have less traffic. There is also a parking lot next to the soccer field.
While on Hawthorne Avenue, please do not park the designated “drop-off” spots. If you’d like to park your car, please do so further down the street so the “drop-off” zone can keep moving.
The driveway is closed to families before and after school, even if you are running late. Vehicles are not allowed at the top of the hill at any time. If you plan to walk to the playground with your student(s) please park your vehicle on the street or in the soccer field lot. If you have a need for handicapped parking please contact the office.
We know the cold weather can be a challenge, but it is important for all families to follow these rules. This helps keep things running smoothly and ultimately leads to a safer environment for all.
- March 23rd & 24th - Badger Spirit Days
- March 24th - Early Dismissal, 11:45
- March 27th - No School. 4K/New 5K Student Registration
- April 6th - PTO Sponsored Basket Raffle, 6:00-7:30
- April 10th - D.A.R.E. Graduation - PAC 6:00-7:00
- April 14th-21st - Spring Break
- April 26th - District-wide Parent Math Night: "Division and Putting It All Together" - Rawson Elementary, 5:30-6:30
- May 3rd - PTO Meeting, 6:00
- May 8th - No School
- May 25th - Color-A-Thon, 3:45-4:45 - Luther Playground
- May 29th - No School, Memorial Day
- June 6th - 5th Grade Recognition
- June 8th - Last Day of School, 11:45 Dismissal, Report Cards Sent Home
Click on the links below to see our 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders,
featured on WISN Morning News "Shout-Out"!