All students (grades 9-12) must have their pictures taken at August registration for their school I.D. and food service purposes. Students should dress appropriately.
Pictures taken for students in grades 9, 10, & 11 will also be used for the yearbook* and picture packages. The cost depends on the package chosen. Picture packages are detailed in the brochure from VIP Photography enclosed in the registration mailing. Copies will also be available from the photogrpaher at registration. Students must pay for the package when they have their pictures taken. Payment for picture packets should be made by check (payable to VIP Photography).
Make-Up pictures will also be taken during lunch hours the first day of school. Re-take pictures, for students who do not like the original photo and wish to have a new one, will be scheduled in October. Students having re-take pictures done must bring in the original packet.
IMPORTANT SENIOR PICTURE INFORMATION:
- Portraits should be submitted by Friday, November 18, 2016. Anything submitted later than November 18th will not be included in the yearbook. Late submissions cannot be accepted.
- Photos can be color or black & white, but cannot be smaller than wallet size.
- Portraits can be turned in to the main office either on a CD or as a hard copy. Please DO NOT submit portraits via e-mail or on flash drives.
- The senior portrait section also includes baby portraits and quotes. These are optional and should be submitted along with the senior portrait. If you want these items back, they need to be clearly labelled with your name.
- If the yearbook does not receive a senior portrait for a student, the student's school ID photo will be used in the yearbook.
*Please note... Parents who have requested that their child’s information be withheld will have to amend their request so the student’s picture can be included in the yearbook (see Confidentiality of Records).